Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Not Sure if it's Pathetic or Cool That...

  I'm Not Sure if it's Pathetic or Cool That...

  1. I've spent the last few months checking the shoe selection of every thrift store I go to for size 8 or 8 1/2 converse shoes.
  2. When I found said shoes yesterday I did a fist pump and almost yelled "Victory!" in the store. And now today I spent a long time figuring out what clothes would work best with my yellow Converse All Stars and yet my cream Vera Wang scarf, both from Savers. 
  3. My three year old brother drank Green tea today... out of a sippy cup...
  4. My 19 month old brother loves coffee... I mean... REALLY loves coffee...
  5. I scare my mother at times by singing Barney songs really loudly... like "It's cold, brr, I wish I had fur, I wish I was a bear with furry, furry hair because it's cold!" (Now I'm singing it again...)
  6. I feel bad when I walk past a Starbucks without buying anything because I think Abigail would be disappointed in me.
  7. My mom doesn't believe I could only spend twenty minutes in Barnes & Nobel. 
  8. I can take over 777 pictures in a two hour span. 
  9. I wear chopsticks in my hair, then take them out and eat fried rice with them, wash them off, then put them back in my hair. 
  10. I wear a Kimono at times just because it's weird, then I have my mom take a picture of me just to document my weirdness. I do the same when I wear bright yellow tights and chopsticks in my hair. 
  11. It's rare I read a fiction book that is good and I don't cry. And that if I know the ending is sad, I find it hard to finish a book. 
  12. I'm an English geek that can't spell and has horrible grammar. 
  13. My sister taught our three year old brother to say "I'm Mr. Darcy" and I taught him all about chivalry and to hit snakes, not sisters. 
  14. I am making such a strange list... wow... I'm really, really, really weird. 

6 comments:

  1. This made me laugh! haha. I could probably make a list like that.
    The chopstick thing totally cracked me up! haha!
    Your converse sound amazing =)
    and I love barnes and nobel and starbucks. =)

    --Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud reading this! I could never get MY brother to say "I'm Mr. Darcy," and he's eleven! That's actually probably why. And just for the record, I would call those things quirky, not wierd! Quirky=cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff sis, now you should help me get my new blog all promoted and fancy like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this list totally made my night!!! life is so much more fun when its just a little weird ;)

    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete