Monday, May 2, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog

 To be or not to be - that is the question I have been asking myself when it comes to this little blog. It's been nine months since I last posted on here and a lot happens in that amount of time. The last nine months have been incredibly life altering as God has been shaping me into someone who I've never been before. That has required some insanely hard times and painful exposure to character flaws and hidden sins. It's been a difficult journey over the last nine months, but I know that it was essential to becoming the person God wants me to be.


 Lately, I've been pondering a return to blogging. I am starting to miss it and the sense of accountability it gives you to simply write. I want to be more honest and real in my writings and simply put, raw. So that brings me to a question I am hoping for some help on. To keep Nobody416 and just revamp it a bit, or start again from scratch. Total new beginnings with no set pattern to follow. I want your opinions - stick with what I got - or go with something new?

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I haven't followed you very long so I don't have a handle on what your flow was. If you love your blog name, I would say keep what you have, just revamp it. Or, out with the old and in with the new! Whatever you are feeling. Sorry I am not much help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please write.

    I enjoy your style and honesty and faith.

    Please write.

    Please?

    ReplyDelete