Friday, May 28, 2010

All About the Sibs - DeCecco, Camera, and Adoption Dates


 I've said this many a time before, but in case you didn't know, my older brother Sam is an amazing songwriter! Want to see how awesome he is after all my ranting and raving? Well now you can! Under his stage name DeCecco (said dee-cay-co) he has just released his first self produced album, "The Last of the 00s!". It's amazing what you can do with garage band and a creative mind. If you like anywhere from techno to folk, there will be something for you. Some of his stuff is more experimental, but it's all pretty good. As is the album cover. :D So go here and download it for FREE and be sure to give Sam your feedback and share this with your friends, enemies, family members, teachers, robots, and dogs. 

 On other news... my sister Corina has got a camera and I'm featuring her over at my photography blog so go over to LIV Photography and check out the first little bits of her work! 


 And last but certainly not least... we have our adoption court date!!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited that my two little brothers will be officially ours in late July! After that, expect to see lots of pictures of the adorableness of my little munchkins. :) 


 Also, we had our first Community Gathering this last Sunday and it went really well. Thank you for praying and please continue to do so, especially for our house to sell and for us to get moved over. Lately it's been daily and sometimes even more then once a day 20 mile trips which isn't too bad, but we are anxious to be living in the community and establishing ourselves there. 

2 comments:

  1. For a garage band, that's about the best I've heard! =) Some of the effects are awesome, and -- you're right -- your brother is a great songwriter!

    Camden

    Psalm 33:3

    Sing to him a new song;
    play skillfully on the strings, with loud shouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just downloaded the album, listening to it right now...Good Stuff! Very clean sound, rich, deep lyrics, wide variety of sound and theme. I REALLY like this! Thanks for sharing your music!

    ReplyDelete